YOU’RE INVITED TO A VIRTUAL TOWN HALL
How Leaders are Fostering Well-Being During
the Crisis & the Importance of Leadership
CONNECT | GIVE & GET SUPPORT | SHARE IDEAS
WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2020, 1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern
You’re invited to join our virtual Town Hall, which is offered as a forum for personal connection and a safe space for voicing concerns, questions, hopes, and fears. It will be an opportunity to harness the power of the “hive mind” to crowd source potential solutions and best practices for facing the current challenges of this “new normal.”
Questions for the panel will include:
- What’s the real-world business case for well-being, and what’s effective?
- What are we learning that is effective to mitigate present disruptions?
- What’s the difference between downstream, midstream, and upstream interventions?
- Why should leaders “put their own oxygen masks on first”?
- Why should you invest extra attention to lawyers and staff who are working alone?
- Should leaders provide the same message to staff and lawyers?
Tom Nelson, JD
Partner, Stinson LLP
Jami Wintz McKeon, JD
Chair, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Dr. Larry Richard
Founder of LawyerBrain LLC
Improving Lawyer Performance
Through Personality Science
INTERACTIVE SLOTS ARE LIMITED
Due to platform constraints, the ability to participate interactively is limited to the first 100 people. If these slots fill up and there is enough interest, we may open up additional slots for passive participation in which attendees will be able to listen only.