They say it takes a village to raise a child; in many ways, the same is true of building a well-being program. To engage your population and create a platform that embodies your organization’s culture, you need to have allies and supports on many fronts, all committed to your program’s goals. This session will take a look at the path traveled by Latham & Watkins, a large law firm that has been in the well-being space for over a dozen years, and which has learned through trial-and-error some important lessons about:
- Engaging leadership and collaborating with verticals across the firm.
- Partnering with external providers to create customized programming.
- Developing true partnerships around health and well-being.
This roundtable, led by the firm’s director of global health & well-being, includes the firm’s chief human resources officer, an external collaborator in the mental health arena, and a representative from a large medical institution that partners with the firm on several fronts. They will discuss what it takes to move past lofty ideas and one-off programs to build a solid and comprehensive platform around well-being.
- Understand the importance of working across verticals in a large organization, and how to do so in practice.
- Cite to practical steps that must be considered in developing infrastructure around mental health, including front line point people.
- Partner more effectively with outside providers, beyond just bringing them in for presentations or purchasing their products.
Thank You To Our Sponsor: